The ECMA working group that drives the Common Language Infrastructure standard (ECMA 335) has published the working draft for the 2010 edition of the standard.
These are the work-in-progress documents that the team is working on.
In addition to the Novell mirror copy above, you can get the standard from the following sites:
- Eiffel Software (http://www.dotnetexperts.com/ecma/)
- Microsoft Corporation (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/netframework/aa569283.aspx)
- Novell Corporation (http://mono-project.com/ECMA-335-CLI-Public-Draft)
- Kahu Research (http://kahu.zoot.net.nz/ecma/index.html)
- Twin Roots (http://twinroots.com/ecma/index.html).