That is the time between our last major Mono release and the new hotness: Mono 2.10.
New in this release:
- Google Native Client Support
- New Profiler engine, it is beyond amazing.
- Faster socket stack
- Improved Parallel Framework
- Our SGen GC now supports Precise Stack Scanning and has been further fine tuned to increase our performance.
- Unified MonoTouch/Monodroid runtime support
- New Cecil/Light API is faster and lighter
- New C# Compiler backend (can now use any custom mscorlib)
- VB Compiler can now compile to both 2.0 and 4.0 profiles.
- Supports ASP.NET MVC3, Razor and new WebPages.
- New WebMatrix.Data database API.
- Improved OSX Mono
- F#, IronRuby and IronPython are now bundled in OSX and packaged for Linux.
Check out our Mono 2.10 release notes for all the details.