A couple of weeks ago we released Mono 2.11.4; I had not had time to blog about it.
Since our previous release a month before, we had some 240 commits, spread like this:
488 files changed, 28716 insertions(+), 6921 deletions(-)
Among the major updates in this release:
- Integrated the Google Summer of Code code for Code Contracts.
- Integrated the Google Summer of Code code for TPL's DataFlow.
- Plenty of networking stack fixes and updates (HTTP stack, web services stack, WCF)
- Improvements to the SGen GC.
- TPL fixes for AOT systems like the iPhone.
- Debugger now supports batched method invocations.
And of course, a metric ton of bug fixes all around.
Head over to Mono's Download Page to get the goods. We would love to hear about any bugs to have a great stable release.