We just pushed a new refresh
This release contains:
- New complete bindings: QuartzComposer, CoreWlan,
PdfKit, ImageKit and Addresbook.
- AppKit: new classes: NSBezierPath, NSGradient;
convenience methods for NSColor, NSTableView,
NSMenuItem, and NSPasteboard.
- CoreImage's CIVector and support in AppKit for
- WebKit indexers and support for reporting user
In our shared core with MOnoTouch, these are the changes:
- CoreGraphics: Support for transparency layers.
- Foundation: API helpers to make NSIndexSet
more pleasant to use; new methods to control the
NSRunLoop; NSUrlProtocol and NSUrlProtocolClient
- ObjCRuntime: Exposed the shared library loading
code and convenience methods to pull constants from
- KeyChain: expose new methods for common operations
(managing internet passwords)
- CoreAnimation: bound a few missing constants.
- OpenGL: new CAOpenGLLayer type.
Many new samples are now included with MonoTouch. Kenneth
has contributed various ported samples from the CoreAnimation
book exercising the API, fixing it, and providing many samples
for developers to get started. We now ship 32 samples
covering a wide range of Mac APIs.
Contributors to this release include: Geoff Norton,
Alexander Shulgin, James Clancey, Maxi Combina, Regan Sarwas,
Michael Hutchinson, Ashok Gelal and Miguel de Icaza.
Additionally, the first MonoMac app has hit the Mac
Some small stats: MonoMac 0.4 was installed by 263
developers, MonoMac 0.5 by 369 developers, and MonoMac 0.6
(our last release) by 588.