Microsoft Documentation Browser -- Help Needed

When am browsing documentation for an API on the .NET Framework in the Microsoft Documentation Browser I get the signature for the method in a bunch of languages.

I typically only care about the C# signature, I really do not care about the other five languages. Now, when I turn them off with the "Language Filter: " to only show C# that works fine as long as I do not try to read another page. As soon as I switch to a different API the filter is reset and shows "All" again.

I tried Googling for an answer. I even tried search-dot-msn-dot-com-ing it, but I could not find any way of forcing the doc browser to keep it funky.

Posted on 30 Jan 2006 by Miguel de Icaza
This is a personal web page. Things said here do not represent the position of my employer.