The Mono Meeting is over, it was a couple of very intensive days, and I managed to get very little sleep.
The slides for the presentations are here:
- Mono Roadmap, opening presentation.
- The db4o embedded database.
- DekiWiki and the Dream Framework
- The Cecil CIL Manipulation Library.
- Grasshopper: running .NET applications on J2EE servers.
- Indigo and Infocard in Mono.
- Security, CAS, Monoxide and Crimson.
- Mono's Compacting GC work.
- Visual Studio and Mono integration
- Gtk# Roadmap.
- Mono Code Generation and Performance.
- Mono Debugger.
- NUnit and Mono.
Olive: Infocard and Indigo
On Monday Atsushi checked into the olive module the initial implementation of Indigo and Infocard.
The status of the module is kept here and contains a human readable report of where we are standing. It is only the beginning, but some simple applications are able to run now.
Hopefully in the next few days I will have time to write down a few more lines about everything we talked about in the public Mono meeting and in our internal discussions.