Michael Lehman has uploaded the videos from the various presentations that we had at the Lang.NET Symposium.
- John Gough on running Ruby on the CLR.
- Mike Barnett on Spec# (Programming with contracts).
- Anders Hejlsberg on the new LINQ extensions. A great introduction to the new data and XML processing facilities in C# 3.0 and how these are built on top of a few small changes to the language.
- Dom Syme talks on F# and delivers a great live demo.
- Jim Hugunin shows IronPython, this was done very close to 1.0
- Jim and Cory on SecondLife. I absolutely loved Jim's presentation.
- John Lam on bridging the Ruby interpreter and the CLR (different from John's presentation. He also pulls an incredible demo with Ruby and Avalon.
There are more talks there, but I missed a few of those talks (one of the talks uses Mono's C# compiler as the base for their research.
And my own presentation here, the usual Mono stuff that I talk about.