Chris Toshok has just announced our 7th preview of Moonlight 3.0. You can get it from our preview site.
What is new in this release:
- Roughly API complete to SL4.0 beta. Next preview will be API compatible with SL 4.0 RTW.
- Video capture support, but support for pixel formats is sparse. right now the supported formats are YUYV and YV12/YUV420 (planar).
- SSE2 fast paths for gradient fills in the embedded pixman/cairo, this improves performance significantly as some people seem to have discovered the use of gradients.
- Fixes for chrome support and to our curl bridge.
- Several html bridge fixes.
- element to element binding.
- Client HTTP stack
- cascading (BasedOn) styles are now supported
- new right-click dialog so we can (finally!) managed isostore usage.