Chris Toshok has just announced our 7th preview of
Moonlight 3.0. You can get it from
What is new in this release:
- Roughly API complete to SL4.0 beta. Next preview
will be API compatible with SL 4.0 RTW.
- Video capture support, but support for pixel
formats is sparse. right now the supported formats are
YUYV and YV12/YUV420 (planar).
- SSE2 fast paths for gradient fills in the embedded
pixman/cairo, this improves performance significantly
as some people seem to have discovered the use
- Fixes for chrome support and to our curl bridge.
- Several html bridge fixes.
- element to element binding.
- Client HTTP stack
- cascading (BasedOn) styles are now supported
- new right-click dialog so we can (finally!)
managed isostore usage.