Over the past few weeks, the final details of the program
for the Monospace
Conference have been announced, and now the event is just
less than two weeks away. Some key details you may have
- The Monspace conference features 2 days of
workshops and 2 days of Open Space sessions.
- The full conference agenda has been posted, and
now includes a full day of MonoTouch training (Mono
for the iPhone).
- The two-day open space sessions will be kicked off
on Thursday with an Open Source Panel featuring Sam
Ramji (CodePlex Foundation), Ayende Rahien (NHibernate
and Castle Contributor), and Glenn Block (Managed
Extensibility Framework) and moderated by Rod
Paddock, Editor of CoDe Magazine.
- The famous, prolific and thorough Ayende Rahien will be
speaking on NHibernate.
- Microsoft's own Glenn will be talking about the
Managed Extesibility Framework.
- M David Peterson will be discussing Mono on Amazon
- The ThoughtWorks crew will be talking about F# on
- Eric Hexter from Headsprings will be covering
From the Mono team, various engineers will be presenting on
- Larry Ewing will talk about the Moonlight, the open
source implementation from
- Aaron Bockover will talk about cross platform GUI
development with Gtk#.
- Geoff Norton will discuss development with
MonoTouch on the iPhone.
- Jackson Harper will talk about ASP.NET MVC
development with Mono and Joseph Hill will discuss
Mono Tools for Visual Studio.
- Rodrigo Kumpera from our JIT team will do a
low-level talk on Mono's Virtual Machine covering some
of the innovations on the VM that are Mono-specific.
- And I will focus on the schmoozing.
The Monospace conference will be held in Austin, TX on
Tuesday, October 27 through Friday, October 30. To register
for the event, visit the Monospace Conference Registration
Check the program
for more information.
Registered Monospace attendees will receive a $150
discount on MonoTouch, if they purchase in the month