announced Mono 2.6.7, the version that is replacing our
long-term maintenance release of Mono with plenty
fixes as well as the following new features:
- Microsoft's ASP.NET MVC2 is now bundled with Mono.
- Upgraded xbuild tool (Mono's msbuild)
- Upgraded our LINQ to SQL (DbLinq)
- Upgraded our Soft Debugger
- We now publish CentOS/RHEL packages.
Our CentOS/RHEL packages install on /opt/novell/mono, just
like our packages for SUSE Linux Enterprise and should not
conflict with your own packages of Mono that you might have
from some other sources.